Carrico Therapy Center
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
First Do No Harm
Antonio Carrico, LMT, MS, ND
"Traditional Naturopaths do not prescribe pharmaceuticals; perform invasive procedures or diagnoses diseases."
Traditional Naturopathic Assessment & Treatment
The Traditional Naturopathic Consultation is composed of two parts:
- Assessment: Natural health analyzes focusing on the cause of energetic/physical imbalances using non-invasive natural methods of lifestyle evaluation, including but not limited to lifestyle analyze, and physical assessment,
- Additional Assessments: Hair analyze, and iridology if applicable.
- Treatment Plan: Individualized natural treatment approaches maybe used in order to assist the body’s self-healing mechanism and the achievement of well-being.
Traditional Naturopathic Rates
First visit assessment & treatment from $65 and up depending on additional assessment needed
Follow-up treatments from $45 and up
Profile 2 - Complete Hair Analysis
Hair Analysis by Trace Elements Inc.
- 36 nutritional and toxic elements
- Holistic and non-invasive procedure
- Measures the mineral content of the hair.
- Provides indications of mineral status and toxic metal
- Copy of the test and graphic results included
- Complete individualized evaluation
- Detailed discussion of the client’s metabolic type – fast
- or slow metabolism
- Current deficiency and excess of nutrient levels
- Recommendations of nutrients and supplement for better
Iridology is a non-invasive assessment technique of the iris can be examined to determine information about a patient's systemic health. This form of assessment is designed to identify inherited strengths and weaknesses in the body.
Request an Appointment